Most girls love being asked out and pampered to the core on a date, especially if it is a first date. The more you give your girl the attention she craves the more likely you are make a great impression on her.
Though you might wine her and dine her and give her gifts, the most important question that always arises is what to talk. Every time I go out on a date, this is the place I used to get stuck in every single time. But over the years and with experience I have come to the conclusion that almost girls are comfortable with certain set questions and by asking these questions you can never go wrong or make your date feel awkward, uncomfortable or out of place. In fact she will start admiring and liking you more for being so caring, thoughtful, smart, understanding intelligent and compassionate too. Here are some of my favorite questions to ask girls when I take them out or meet them at a party.
- You’re looking fabulous. Where did you pick up that dress from?
- You have a lot of knowledge? Who is your favorite author?
- You seem to be very popular. How many best friends do you have?
- Do you like to travel? Which would be your dream destination for a holiday?
- What are all the things you would love to do in the near future?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself a couple of years from now?
- Do you like to go out on dates?
- What do your fear the most?
- Have you ever gone on a blind date?
- What do you think are your best characteristics?
- What is the best thing you would like to do on a date?
- What are your feelings about me?